Coldwell Banker West Shell
9106 West Chester Towne Centre Rd
West Chester, OH 45069
- Mission Statement: I strive to provide and deliver an exceptional, personalized and professional experience that will exceed every customer's expectations. I love being a part of an industry where my friends and family become my clients and my clients become my friends. Working closely with my clients helps me to understand their objectives and build a strategy to achieve their real estate goals.
I am committed to helping people buy a home of their own or sell their current home and move on to the next one. So if you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell a home, give me a call or send me a message. I'd love to hear from you!
- Area of Expertise: Licensed Real Estate professional since 2007, servicing all buyer and seller needs. Almost $23 million worth of sold property. Ranked #37 out of 565 agents for buyer controlled sales and #52 for total units sold.
- Membership: National Association of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR), Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR), Butler-Warren Association of Realtors, Membership Service Committee for Butler-Warren Association – 2011-2015, Cincinnati Multiple Listing Services, Dayton Multiple Listing Services.
- Personal Background: I have lived in the Greater Cincinnati area for 20 years and the West Chester/Liberty Twp/Fairfield area for 15 years. My family and biggest supporters are my daughters Brittany and Kodie and son Austin.
- Community Involvement: Reach Out Lakota, Fairfield Food Pantry, Hero's Fund, Linden Grove School
- 2015 - 2016 - Butler-Warren Association Sales Masters Award
- 2010 - 2016 - OAR President's Sales Club
- 2013 - 2016 - CABR Circle of Excellence Award
- 2012 - 2016 - Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2010 - 2014 - Hamilton Fairfield Oxford Board Million Dollar Club
Education and Training
- Hondros College – Real Estate Principles, Law, Finance and Appraisal
- Coldwell Banker Top Performers Graduate
- University of Kentucky, BBA with concentration in Marketing
"Dawne does a really great job at what she does."
-Thomas and Teresa Gassert, Client
"We were impressed with Dawne's professionalism, personality and patience. She scheduled all of our requests to see homes scattered throughout Warren, Butler & Montgomery counties until we settled on two. Then, she helped us negotiate between the two homes until we secured the deal we sought. We'd highly recommend her!"
-Ray and Becky Staresina, Client
"We purchased an investment property with the help of Dawne, and without a doubt will be doing business with her again! We were lucky enough to reach out to her after reading her online reviews and she lived up to every expectation we had! She is a consummate professional who will make your experience, whether buying or selling, as smooth as possible."
-John O'Hare, Client
"Dawne was fantastic to work with during the process of buying our home. She actively communicated during the process and was very responsive to calls and emails. When we setup the schedule to look for homes, she was extremely organized and well prepared. She had reference materials ready for us and planned a route to allow us to make the best use of time to look at prospective homes. She gave helpful advice and she has a wealth of knowledge about the local area. She did a great job from start to close, and I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again!"
"Just one word for Dawne , She is awesome and professional."
"Dawne was extremely helpful in our housing search. We looked at many homes over the course of about 8 months. After the first big day of looking at multiple houses we came on one that we just loved, but was pending. Dawne was very attentive when we explained to her why the home would have been a great fit for us and from then on did an amazing job of refining our search. We also challenged Dawne to learning a few neighborhoods that she hadn't worked very much in. She was so ready, willing and able to jump in a learn about them. We had very specific needs and lots of conflicting nice to haves, and she did a good job helping us manage a balance between them and our neighborhood choices. She was always willing to set things up on short notice as well. This was very helpful since we were looking at homes in a couple of very hot areas. So many of them were pending by the time they were on the market. That flexibility was awesome."
-Vanessa Keeton, Client
"Dawne is not only the first realtor I have worked with but she is also the only one I plan to work with in the future. She has been so amazing and helpful. Due to a job transfer I am relocating from Boston, Ma to the Cincinatti area. Being first time home buyers we were very nervous buying a house in a different state but Dawne made the entire process easy to understand and comfortable to complete. Dawne was so helpful every step of the way. She made this whole process stress free. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Dawne!!!"
-Bfacciolla , Client
"We loved working with Dawn, she showed us house that were in our price range, some may not have been what we were looking for, but in the end we found the perfect home! She was always there to answer any questions that we had any time, day or night! She even worked with us after hours to look at homes!"
-waldo679 , Client
"Extremely helpful, understanding and professional. Because of how wonderful Dawne was in my house purchase, we also had her sell my grandmother's home. I will only use Dawne for any housing transactions we need in the future."
-alsh624 , Client
"Dawne was absolutely great to work with I was a first time home buyer with not a lot of knowledge on everything in the buyers world so she helped with me all questions and concerns and if she didnt have the answer she got it promptly for me even brought things to my attention that i wouldn't be aware being a first time home buyer i was as well she was very kind, professional, patient and available when needed i also can't forget she helped my dream of becoming a home owner by introducing me to an awesome loan officer who helped this single mother. with not so great credit get approved so yes i would defiantly recommend dawne chapman for realtor needs you may have!"
-Jennifer Dixon, Client
"wonderful fun lady made our first home buying experience amazing"
-Angela Thompson, Client
"Dawn will bend over backward to do anything and everything she can do to help you. She has helped us with a short sell, buying a home and selling a home. I would highly recommend Dawn for any real estate need!"
"Highly recommend Dawne because of high professionalism, years of experience, and all the positive experience we had with her. She is very devoted to her job and knows her job very well. Dawne would respond to emails within minutes and answer the phone event after 9pm. We really felt her interest to make our experience the best and she really did. Her schedule was pretty flexible. She was available to go see homes even after 5pm since I work till 5. In addition, Dawne is very nice as a person. Easy to speak with and get along. Honest and sincere. 5 STARS! Her service is so good you will never seek another agent! -"